We strive to create a professional website that is:
- Easy to Navigate
- Visible in Search Engines
- Viewable in Modern Browsers and Mobile Devices
The Web Design Process
Our process includes four phases prior to launching a website:
- DISCOVER – A face to face meeting (or phone conference) provides us with a better understanding of the client’s audience, goals and web requirements. A quote proposal specifies the work to be done and all related costs.
- CREATE – All visual elements are designed and approved. Client feedback helps us stay on target during the design process.
- BUILD – The visual elements become reality.
- REVIEW/TEST – We ensure everything is working.
WordPress for Content Management
WordPress is a blogging platform that is often used as a Content Management System. It is relatively easy to use with many free templates and addons.
We install WordPress within the Genesis framework to ensure the security of the website. In addition, we install a security plugin that scans the site daily for changes from the original source files, which enables us to quickly identify and remove any attempted threats to your website.
WordPress Starter Sites for Clients on a Budget
Your choice of:
- A simple 3-4 page website.
- A WordPress installation with a free template, no customizations or training. Client is responsible to learn the WordPress platform.