Every website has a domain name, i.e., projectsbypeggy.com, that is used to find it on the internet, whether in search engines or by typing the name in the browser address bar.
Domain registration refers to the process of registering a domain name, which identifies one or more IP addresses with a name that is easier to remember and use in URL’s (website addresses) to identify particular web page. The person or business that registers a domain name is called the domain name registrant.
~ Source: webopedia.com
*Annual Domain Registration Fees:
Rate changes effective 12/5/2016
- Starting at $20.00 per domain with hosting OR actual cost, whichever is higher.
- $40.00 per domain without hosting
- If you need a domain, we will purchase it for you on your behalf.
- If you already have a domain name, we can work with your IT team to update the domain name servers to point to the new website.
- If you wish to transfer your domain to us, we will work with your IT Team to transfer it to our registrar, eNom.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Domain names purchased on your behalf are registered in our name to prevent unwanted solicitations from scammers. Rest assured, the domain name is owned by the client and can be transferred or updated at any time.
*Domain Name registration fees are non-refundable.